Ever wanted to transport dozens and dozens of lava buckets, but had no inventory space? Now with Bucket Storage Blocks Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 you can put them all into a single block.
This block has no inventory, instead you hit (attack/left click) the block with a bucket in your hand, and the Empty Storage block will transform into a storage block for that bucket type (does not work currently with mod liquid).
The block can store any number of buckets. When you mine the block, in your inventory under the name there is a number telling you how many are inside.
Also its contents are readable by a comparator.
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.