Here’s a breakdown of what sets each tier of tools apart from each other:
- Wood – Items that are horribly suited to the task at hand, but slightly better than using your bare hands. Be it a plaid tapir head on a stick, or a prosthetic leg… This is the weird tier.
- Stone – Found items that will make the job significantly easier. Sure they aren’t proper tools, but they’ll get the job done. Plus, with the tea cup, you can look like a sir.
- Iron – Jury rigged contraptions of bent nails and duct tape. These things are as effective as they are dangerous. Metal junk found laying around worked into excellent tools.
- Gold – Luxurious items that won’t stand up to much abuse.
- Diamond – Copper and vacuum tubes, and they’re all animated. Steampunk power tools relying on clockwork, chain drives, springs, electricity, and of course steam power.
- Download Broken Anachronism Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Broken Anachronism Resource Pack for Minecraft