Botania Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a tech mod in essence. The theme is natural magic. By which the very base of the mod, as the title would give you the idea of, is flora. Of course, it’s not limited to that. Most of the info on Botania can be found inside the game, in the Lexica Botania, the mod’s “documentation book”. You can craft it pretty easily with a book and any type of sapling.
Botania Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.