Bookshelf Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a core/library mod, which adds new features and tools into the game for other content creators to work with. The primary focus of this project is to make use of the combined strength of the modded community to create wonderful tools that everyone can use.
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
Bookshelf Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.