BnBTweaks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a collection of various tweaks and patches created for the Blood N Bones Modpack. Currently, it performs the following tweaks/patches:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- Made mob spawners ignore light levels
- Allows removal of vanilla strongholds
- Allows removal of vanilla mineshafts
- Stops sneaking from preventing falling off ledges
- Allows leaf blocks to be passed through
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fixes ExtraTiC melting recipes not respecting the ingotsPerOre setting in the TConstruct config
- Stopped the Hostile Worlds mod from spawning the boss pyramid because the boss suffocates inside it
- Made mob spawners ignore light levels (includes Lycanites Mobs)
- Made portals act solid to fluids
- Fixes a crash related to unloading the nether dimension
BnBTweaks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.