Bluebird is a rich, warm Resource Pack designed to drastically change the aesthetics of Minecraft, and create an adventurous, fantasy spirit to the game. With the unique goal of being considered the best simple pack ever, Bluebird is designed to fit nearly every Minecraft player’s needs. Whether it be used for creative building or old fashioned survival, Bluebird is the pack for the job. So jump into the mystical lands of Minecraftia with this pack, and be prepared for an adventure.
Bluebird Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Bluebird Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Bluebird Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!