Blood Magic Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is an arcane art that is practiced by mages who attempt to gather a vast amount of power through utilizing a forbidden material: blood. Even though it does grant a huge amount of power, every single action that is performed with this volatile magic can prove deadly.
Before I get into the nitty-gritty of the mod, I need to just lay down a few ground rules for this thread, and any possible suggestion that you have:
- Constructive criticism is something that I highly value and will never scoff at. If you have something that you feel is unbalanced about the mod, or if a process is not really fitting, feel free to voice your concerns! That does not, however, condone verbal abuse against the path that I use for the mod.
- You are allowed to feel squeamish. This mod isn’t for everyone, and I know that. I have added a bunch of lore to this post, as well as tooltips to the items where needed. Please, don’t get angry at me for the … grim content of the mod. It is mainly there to enhance the sense of sacrifice needed.
- Suggestions … bring ’em! I would LOVE any sort of suggestion or comment that you have about the mod. Keep in mind that I am at liberty to either not implement the change/addition or ignore a troll post. I will/do read every single post here, so post away! If it is something that you don’t feel comfortable with (for any reason), just PM me on the forums, or on my YouTube account (WayofFlowingTime).
- Sacrificial Knife
- Blood Orb
- Air Sigil
- Lava Sigil
- Water Sigil
- Sigil of the Green Grove
Blood Magic Mod Installation:
- Download and install Forge
Usually “Recommended” is best – you want the “universal”, not the source. Forge also has an “install” option now, so all you need to do is launch that program and it will make a lovely Forge profile. If you haven’t, look up how to use the installer and the new 1.6.x launcher if you are confused!
- Download Blood Magic mod
- Place the mod in the “mods” folder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here: /Users/you/AppData/roaming/.minecraft