Ever wanted some blocks to break faster, slower or not at all? Thought your ores drop too little xp, too many items, and don’t explode often enough? Maybe you want fire to burn ALL the things. Whatever your block configuring needs, Block Properties has you covered! Well, mostly.
Block Properties Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to customize all blocks, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, break speed, harvest level, xp, flammability, blast resistance, slipperiness, light opacity, brightness, and even sound type! To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each block event!
Everything in this mod is completely configurable! Block Properties Mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties files. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
Block Properties Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.