Block Launcher Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 will end your problem with running out of ammo, as you can now shoot blocks from your inventory! Blocks deal damage depending on how hard it is, and gives serious knockback.
For first, you will need to craft a block launching part:
Then, you can use it to make a gun:
Has high rate of fire, can shoot weaker blocks such as dirt or cobblestone.
Can kill most mobs with one shot, but needs more heavy blocks, obsidian, or stone at least.
Shoots multiple blocks at once, deals high damage at close range.
Automatically triggers TNT when used.
Fires faster projectile, which explodes instantly after impact, but explosion is smaller.
Every weapon can be made “sticky”, by adding 4 slimeballs to them.
Block Launcher Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.