BladeCraft mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod where your wildest dreams come true in the realm of swords! Gem-encrusted blades with colorful hilts that can attain higher levels of magic and customize any player’s weaponry.
Swords need to be better. This mod subtly adds customization of swords as well as some other benefits along the way!
This mod adds a new Minecraft mechanic called Forged Swords. Forged Swords are blades that are crafted through the use of dyes or inset gems.
Forged Swords are crafted with a diamond sword, a specific set of ‘gems’, and the complete set of dyes in a shapeless recipe with the crafting bench. They can also be crafted with just a gem, and just a dye! The inset gems are items already found in the game, seen in the list below.
A Forged Sword is stronger than a regular diamond sword, having a raised enchant-ability, giving you better enchantments for a great customized sword!
I highly recommend everyone uses the Anvil to title their sword, it adds to the customization!
How to install Bladecraft Mod for Minecraft:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft Bladecraft Mod: