BitBetter 64×64 Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 still same default texture that you all love but more vivid and it makes textures look 3D with small shadows on every block that add shape. Custom colours, sky and animated textures for grass and flowers will make more alive ambient around you.
BitBetter 64×64 Resource Pack Installation
- Download BitBetter 64×64 Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!