BiomeTweaker Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 allows nearly every aspect of a biome to be changed. Inspired by MineTweaker, this is done by writing scripts that BiomeTweaker will interpret. Information on how to write these scripts and interact with BiomeTweaker can be found on the wiki. The long term goal of this mod is to allow pack creators to bring a whole new level of customization to their mod packs.
BiomeTweaker Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.