Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 designed to give Minecraft players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things in this mod.
Along with new biomes, blocks, and other new features, the mod adds some new world types to tailor to how you want to play…
- Biomes O’ Plenty: The Default world type only generates vanilla biomes so that it doesn’t mess up vanilla worlds. You’ll have to use this world type if you want a normal world with Biomes O’ Plenty biomes.
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Realistic Biomes: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy Biomes: Only generates fantasy biomes.
There are 2 different world types for Large and Small biomes. Large Biomes and Small Biomes will only generate vanilla biomes, and Large Biomes+ and Small Biomes+ will generate all biomes, both vanilla and mod biomes.
In the custom world types, Plains, Jungles, and Swamplands have modified biomes, with changes such as mud in the Swamplands, Poppies in the Jungle, etc.. These don’t appear in the Default, Large Biomes, and Small Biomes world types, however.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.