Biome Bundle Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a set of configuration and structure files created to work with Terrain Control, without it Terrain Control will generate a vanilla world and without Terrain Control, Biome Bundle would do nothing. Biome Bundle is essentially a biome/terrain and object/structure pack which creates randomly generated worlds that are completely customised.
The content in Biome Bundle consists of 5 main parts:
- Custom biomes and terrain
- Custom objects (trees, rocks, etc)
- Custom structures (Dungeons, ruins, etc)
- Custom ore generation
- Custom mob spawn rules in some biomes
The main reason for making a completely custom world generator like Biome Bundle using Terrain Control is not only because Terrain Control is open source and really powerful; but also because with no knowledge of Java these biomes can be added to, edited, stolen and otherwise abused by the community in any way shape or form. Literally everything in Biome Bundle has been made with no Java coding whatsoever. Terrain Control allows, through the editing of various config files:
- Control of horizontal and vertical noise of terrain generation
- Control of terrain height and volatility per biome
- Control the size of biomes, oceans and rivers
- Many options for caves and canyons
- Control over vanilla structures like mineshafts, strongholds and villages
- Full control of ores, plants, dungeons, ponds and more
- Custom trees and other objects (BO2 and BO3)
- Block replacement
- Visual settings like custom foliage colors (TerrainControl client required)
Biome Bundle Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.