Biome Borders Revived Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a liteloader mod for minecraft 1.9 and up based heavily on Urushibara’s Biome Borders Mod. With it, you can toggle a visual border running along the edges of different biomes. The default key to toggle this effect is “B”, but you can change that in the controls menu. This mod requires LiteLoader to run.
Biome Borders Revived Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.