With Binnie’s normal incredibly slow update cycle lagging considerably behind that of Forestry’s, BinniePatcher Mod 1.7.10 is a patcher mod to manually fix his mods to work with Forestry 4. Everything is done via ASM, meaning none of Binnie’s own code is being distributed in case you were worrying.
Currently this mod supports:
- Binnie Core
- Extra Bees
- Extra Trees
All 5 parts of Binnie’s Mods are now supported, and should all work perfectly fine.
BinniePatcher Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.