Big Doors Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 gives you larger wooden double-doors. At 3 blocks wide and 3 blocks tall, you can finally have a dramatic entrance on that wall with the odd block-length. Doors come in all six of the vanilla plank styles, based on the new 1.8 door designs.
- Big Doors is an ADDON for MalisisDoors. You must install MalisisDoors and MalisisCore to use this mod.
- Big Doors can be automated by powering them from their bottom-middle block. Power sources on any other edge will be ignored.
- Doors can be crafted by placing two wooden oak doors above two wooden planks of the desired type on a crafting table.
- Limitations: Like the Malisis Doors “Carriage Doors”, these doors do not block arrow projectiles. I can’t think of an easy fix, so keep this in mind if there are skeletons in the area.
Big Doors Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.