To put it simply, Better With Mods Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a personal passion project. The more direct answer is that it is a reimagining of the FlowerChild’s Better Than Wolves mod, utilizing the standards, adapting and adding content based on updates made by Mojang.
Currently, the main item of interest in the mod is the mechanical power system, as well as nearly everything associated with it.
As of right now, the mod is still in a work-in-progress status. While work is being done to provide basic progression, the main goal is compatibility and expansion.
In terms of vanilla changes, there is the option to establish safe havens in the Nether with materials not native to the dimension (enabled by default), the ability for mob spawners to spread moss, as well as harvesting trees being slightly more difficult and only dropping planks, sawdust, and bark without the proper tool.
- This mod comes packaged with JEI compatibility.
- Modded logs provide planks corresponding to the log type, either through the saw, or through Hardcore Lumber.
- Soulforged Steel and Concentrated Hellfire are registered Tinkers Construct materials.
- This mod comes with native MineTweaker support, courtesy of primetoxinz
Better With Mods Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.