Better Title Screen Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides options to customize Minecraft’s title screen. Better Title Screen mod adds custom text to the title screen including support for colored text and multiple lines. Better Title Screen can also be used to turn off the info shown on the title screen like the current versions of Minecraft and the current number of loaded mods.
Better Title Screen Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.