Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 modifies the way beds work and completely overhauls the sleeping system. For one you can go to sleep any time of the day – be it morning, afternoon, night.
The fun does not end there. You can not only go to sleep when you want but you can wake when you want. That’s what alarms are there for in real life, right?
Still not done. Are you a creator of a modpack and do you want to drive your players mad? Or just enjoy some tediousness in your world? You can enable Tiredness. What that means is that you have to sleep or you will get too tired and start badly seeing. Start walking slowly. Or, eventually, fall down on the floor from the tiredness.
You can also regain tiredness by drinking coffee, tea, munching on coffee beans or any similar drinks/foods (check/edit config for known oredict entries of foods). But don’t drink or eat too much or you will get nausey and die from caffeine intoxication!
This mod will probably not be compatible with majority of mods that change sleeping system as I change that myself, too.
Better Sleeping Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.