Better Questing Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is the base mod and contains only the base functionality for expansion packs to build upon. Please go download the Standard Expansion to get you started.
- Lots of in game editors for customising all aspects of your quests.
- Automatic quest tree generation.
- Party management.
- Hardcore lives.
- Allows pack developers to fully localise their quests with resource packs.
- Customisable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions).
- Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions).
- Importers for other mods (Requires expansions).
- Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete.
- Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors.
- All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate.
- MODULAR AND EXPANDABLE!
Better Questing Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.