You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Better Horse Hud Mod 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 — Updated: July 3, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 |
Developer: falling_dutchman |
332 views |
Better Horse Hud Mod 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 Features:
- Shows both your hunger and the health of you horse/mount on the normal minecraft GUI whilst maintaining the vanilla feel
- on horses it hides the jumpbar unless you are actually jumping.
Better Horse Hud Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Better Horse Hud Mod: