You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Better Boat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 — Updated: September 11, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Developer: SanAndreasP |
281 views |
Better Boat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 fixes several aspects about vanilla Minecraft boats, including:
- Client-Server desync: Your boat won’t randomly crash into things because the Client and Server disagrees about the boat’s position!
- Boats won’t drop planks and sticks anymore: If you crash, you get your boat back!
- Your boats won’t crash when colliding with an animal/mob: If you collide with a squid or a swimming mob, it gets damaged, you bounce off and can move onward
Better Boat Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Better Boat Mod:
Better Boat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2