Benedictine Palace Map is a mix between two different styles. Neo-Gothic and Neo-Renaissance. These are two types of architecture that I enjoy a lot because of the complex and detailed shapes.
This palace has a long story. In few words, this is, in fact, an industry. Weird, is not it? And it was created with the fortune of Alexandre-Prosper Le Grand that he obtained by inventing the famous Benedictine liqueur. The palace has been built at the end of the nineteenth century and is now a museum.
Benedictine Palace Map Installation:
- Download Benedictine Palace Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.