Bedrockium Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a few variations of bedrock you can use for making secure areas in a map or survival world.
- Bedrockium Air: Visible in Creative mode, invisible in survival mode. Useful for invisible barriers and the like. Note: Survival players can interact with blocks beyond the air, so plan accordingly.
- Bedrockium ____: These blocks are a lightweight version of some of the more common vanilla Minecraft blocks. Since this is just a regular block, you can use these for huge areas of your world.
- Bedrock: This block is a “paintable” version of bedrock. Right click with nearly any block to set, and with an empty hand to clear.
Bedrockium Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.