This mod also allows you to open a crafting interface by right-clicking on a crafting table in your inventory and doubles as an in-game recipe editor (CTRL + R from the crafting interface, you must be opped to make any changes)
The recipe editor can also be used to create custom tools, weapons, armor, jetpacks, teleporters,…
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.