Batty’s Coordinates PLUS for Forge Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- The X, Y and Z coordinates that locate the player’s position in the world are normally displayed on the F3 Debug screen.
- This mod has a number of display modes that present this information, and more, discreetly in a corner of the main game screen, so you don’t have to leave F3 open to see them.
- In Mode 0 the Coordinates are hidden.
- Mode 1 shows the X, Y and Z coordinates, and it also indicates the direction that you are facing, in compass-direction terms.
- Mode 2 adds an indication whether your X and Z coordinates will Increase or Decrease if you move in the direction you are facing.
- Mode 3 also shows the Biome that you are currently in, displayed below the coordinates.
- Mode 4 replaces the normal X, Y and Z coordinates with Chunk information:
- This shows which Chunk you are in, and which Block within that Chunk
- The display appears with the Chunk being denoted by a ‘c’ and the Block by a ‘b’
All controls use keys from the NumPad (Be sure to have NumLock set on!)
Batty’s Coordinates PLUS for Forge Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.