BattleText Mod 1.7.10 is a great addition to any modpack or play-style. It gives a very minimal approach to floating combat text. And works extremely well with my ClosedCaption mod.
Without ClosedCaption also installed every hit or heal is displayed as a simple floating text that falls from the mob.
BattleText Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.