After the failed financial ventures of the unpopular King Roland, the kingdom of Archidon was in financial straits. Rather than cut the expenditure of the royal family, Roland turned to the military. In his executive decree, he halved the number of ships to be constructed in the next decade under the guise that he had taken on a pacifistic personality. Of course, the merchant council was unhappy with this, as the military was by far the biggest spender on the island, and the ships that floated out of the shipbuilding yards were the pride of Archidon. The military, in a genius move, realized that the decree had not specified the size or price at which the ships were to be built, and set to work constructing the Halcyon, the largest warship ever to take to the skies. By the time Roland realized what they had done, it was too late. The battlestar, which combined the capabilities of a carrier and a battleship, passed by the palace windows every day in a sort of “f*** you” gesture to the king. With 7 main guns, 16 sub-batteries, and 46 anit-aircraft batteries, the Halcyon’s firepower alone is unparalleled. The ability to launch 4 squadrons of fighters means that its capability as a carrier is also formidable. Though it participated in minor skirmishes during its lifetime, it would not be until 40 years after its creation that its mettle would truly be tested…
Battlestar Halcyon Map Installation:
- Download Battlestar Halcyon Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.