Bailey’s Dailies Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides small-scale quests that are changed out every Earth day. In order to accept the quests, you must first locate Bailey, a new NPC that is found in villages. After interacting with her, she will present you with the list of today’s quests from which you can accept ones you are interested in. She will also collect any items you have gathered for quests and trade them out for your reward. Each day, she’ll offer five new quests from the Quest List.
Find Bailey’s Shop in a village to get access to the quests.
Interacting with Bailey lets you accept quests, abandon quests, turn in items, and collect rewards. If you’ve got access to spawn eggs, there’s one for Bailey too.
As you go about your business, check quest progress on the inventory screen.
Bailey can look a bit different depending on what biome she’s from, but she’s always ready to dish out some quests.
Bailey’s Dailies Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.