Bacteria Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds sponges to the worldgenerator which you can craft to must. This must you can “breed” to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
- For Breeding just put the must in water and it will grow…
- For Using the Bacterias put the block where you want and they will be trained to eat the blocktype above them
How to Install Bacteria Mod for Minecraft
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.