Baconators Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds a few items in the game, each with a different look. They will automaticly replenish your food and saturation levels when enabled, with the food you fill it with.
(default food: Cooked Porkchop)
(default food: Cooked Beef)
(default food: Cooked Chicken)
(default food: Bread)
- Baconator types can be enabled/disabled.
- Extended tooltips can be enabled/disabled.
- Customizable storage capacity. (default: 128 (2 stacks))
- Accepted food is customizable per Baconator item.
- Sneak (while holding) to fill it with food from your inventory.
- Sneak & Mouseover to see what food can be stored.
- Right-click when hungry to feed. (default food behavior)
- Sneak & right-click to enable/disable auto-feeding.
Baconators Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.