Backpacks Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 Provides the player with multiple, colorable backpacks
How to craft backpacks
- Leather around the crafting grid (like chest)
- Dye in the middle -> coloured backpack
- Diamond in the middle -> magic backpack (safe & secure inventory)
- You can craft as many backpacks as you wish.
- Backpacks can’t be stored in each other.
- In SMP, players can use backpacks. Contents won’t be lost, and even the names will be preserved. Its really safe.
- Note: backpacks held by other players look always white.
It is a bug, but in Minecraft itself.
How to use backpacks
- Right click to open it’s inventory.
- Use backpacks as chests, it is almost the same.
- Right click backpack while sneaking to rename it.
(Hold shift to sneak!)
- Crafting: leather around, diamond in the middle
- All your magic backpacks share the same inventory
- Epic as storage for the most precious things (diamonds, gold, iron, spare tools etc.)
- When you die (fall into lava, for example) and Magic Backpack is destroyed or despawns, just craft it again!
- All contents will be preserved, nothing will be lost.
- In SMP, players can share the same item, and each player will get his own Magic Backpack inventory. This is 100% safe.
Backpacks Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.