- -Play on Minecraft 1.8.3!
- -Play on 7 chunks render distance!
- -Play on 100 FOV
- -Some people don’t seem to get how the Poses work, so here’s a quick explanation: The pose you put into the first slot will be performed first, the one in the second slot after the first pose. If you put Pose 2/3 into the first slot, you will rotate a lot slower, hence you have to put Pose 1 into the second slot and change the pose in mid-air.
- Download Backflip Madness in Vanilla Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.