Are you the type of modded Minecraft player that makes a beeline for the designated “end game” and then gives up on ever playing again once you get there? Do you wish there was a way to make the process take significantly longer? Do you love GregTech, but wish it weren’t so short? Do you sit down on your chest full of Galgadorian Drills and wish there was a mod that didn’t just hand things to you on a silver platter? Avaritia Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 might be the mod for you!
The current release consists of only the 9 x 9 crafting table for minetweaking purposes in modpacks. Minetweaker commands are:
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShapeless(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(output, ingredients);
They work similarly to the standard crafting methods in vanilla Minetweaker.
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.