AutoRegLib Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a library for Vazkii’s mods. It automates annoying parts of modding, like registering items, blocks, or models. This mod also features a packet system and a bunch of random shared utils.
Mods that use this:
AutoRegLib Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.