AutoPackager Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 just a simple machine that takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right.
AutoPackager Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.