Automated Tunnelbore Machine Map slowly digs out a hole by sticking blocks it mines to the drillhead. When moving back the drill moves back to a station where all the mined blocks are carefully removed from the drill using two way flying machines. These blocks are then transported with a clever conveyor system and brought to a Withercage. The wither in this cage is then tricked with the help of snowballs into breaking these blocks. The blocks that are broken are collected by a hoppersystem which transports the items to and item-filter which neatly sorts everything mined into specific chests. All of this is done with conventional Redstone without the use of mods or command blocks.
Maintenance every now and then is required seeing as gravel and sand may cause the drillhead to get stuck due to the piston pushlimit. Same goes for lava and water which may cause unintended blockupdates on the drill. Also obsidian is obviously a block which cannot be mined.
Automated Tunnelbore Machine Map Installation
- Download Automated Tunnelbore Machine Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.