Auto Pickup Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 allows items to be picked up automatically or blacklisted and never picked up. Whenever you do something that creates an item, that item will be automatically placed in your inventory (if it is not in your blacklist). Experience will also be given to you automatically. This works with all modded items!
This applies to
- Shooting a bow
- Killing mobs
- Killing mobs with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Mining ores (fortune, silk touch, etc. still apply)
- Breaking blocks
- Breaking blocks with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Destroying entities that drop items (paintings, minecarts, armor stands, etc.)
- And more!
Auto Pickup Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.