Auto Dropper Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds an automated version of Minecraft’s Dropper. The Auto Dropper will drop its items continuously unless it’s powered by redstone. Since it’s a utility block you can use it for several occasions.
It always supplies the Endoflames with coal. The coal triggers the pressure plate and pauses the Auto Dropper. Once the coal gets used, another one will be dropped.
The Auto Dropper behaves differently than the default Dropper:
Dropping Items sideways:
Removed scattering. Items will always land on the same spot.
Dropping Items downwards:
Items will drop straight down instead of being pushed sideways and up which resulted in Item scattering.
Dropping Items upwards:
Items will no longer collide with the Dropper and fly in a random direction. Instead they will spawn right above the Dropper.
Auto Dropper Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.