Attained Drops Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is designed to provide a means to grow your supply of mob drops. It is meant to provide an alternative to mob farms without taking away game-play. Some of the design goals are to keep the mod feeling as much like vanilla minecraft as possible and to add as much depth as possible with minimal “stuff” and needless grinding.
Vitalized Soil Planter
Mob-Drop Plant Seed
- Craft the Vitalized Soil Planter
- Place the Vitalized Soil Planter in the world surrounded by grass or dirt (up to all surrounding 26 blocks)
- Wait for the Planter to chance the surrounding soil to Vitalized Soil (which can be broken)
- Craft the Mob-Drop Plant Seed and plant on Vitalized Soil
- Right-Click on Vitalized soil with a hostile mob drop (or bare hand for chat info)
- Bone-Meal plant or wait for it to fully mature (a fully mature one can be broken for seeds)
- Once fully mature the plant will sprout bulbs on top that correspond to the drop in the soil underneath
- There is a chance that the drop will be sucked out of the soil and need to be replaced
Attained Drops Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Attained Drops Mod: