Athos Roman x32 Architecture Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 was started by Jaaacqs and Aethirium as the server pack for TheCityofAthos on Drunkserver. At the moment, Drunkserver has passed away but that is no reason for the textures to pass away too.
Athos Roman x32 Architecture Resource Pack Installation
- Download Athos Roman x32 Architecture Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!