Assassin’s Creed: Reclaiming A Kingdom Map is based off of the Assassin’s Creed video games. ONLY the names of the fictional characters (like Altair, Armand, Knight’s Templar, etc.) are basically the same as the videogames. The plot, dialogue, and setting of this minecraft map is NOT based off of the videogames!
After your previous escapades, you, Altair the Assassin, decide to settle down for awhile. You decide to pay your keep at Old Kepler’s Farm on the outskirts of The Kingdom of Henry III. For a few months you live peacefully. But then, one day, you receive an urgent message from King Henry III that changes everything…
The Knight’s Templar after leaving a trail of ruin and terror through many other provinces, has now overthrown King Henry III’s Kingdom, capturing the King himself and many others who resisted The Templar. Now it is up to you to purge the evil that has invaded this land and rescue the King!
You start off on Old Kepler’s Farm about to leave for the Kingdom of Henry III. Once you reach the Kingdom you will enter the Pub (base of operations) where you will begin your quest to save the Kingdom:
In the Pub there will be:
- 1. The Mission Select Room (Here is where you begin your missions. There are 10 missions in all. Before you start each mission there will be a letter from the King telling you who to assassinate or what objective to complete in the mission. As you complete each mission you will unlock the next mission and gain a reward, also, you will get closer and closer to saving the King and defeating the evil master of the Templar: Armand Bouchart.)
- 2. The Shop (Here you can buy armor, weapons, and other items. Exchange with the Trader gold nuggets (that you find in the missions) to get diamonds which you can use to purchase the items of your choice from the Shop Owner.)
- 3. The Upper Level (Here you can store your most precious items or throw away the ones you don’t need. Also, you can teleport to the Mission Select Room from here.)
- 4. The Lower Level (Get free food from the Pubtender and just come down here to relax. Also, the Shop is down here.)
There are many various and fun items spread throughout the map and in the shop. Here are just some of them separated into categories.
Main Items (not found in the Shop):
= This is a special weapon that must be used sparingly and only when needed. To use scroll over the sheath and it will automatically change (unsheathe) into the powerful Hidden Blade! But, you can only use the Hidden Blade for a short amount of time before it runs out and “turns” back into the sheath.
= Altair’s famous hood. Not used so much for protection but more for secrecy…
Bonus Items (Find these items in the missions and Pub):
= Gold Nuggets are scattered around the Kingdom in the missions and Pub. Use Gold Nuggets to buy Diamonds in the Shop.
= You can trade in 10 Gold Nuggets for a Diamond with the Trader in the Shop. Once you have enough diamonds you can buy the item of your choice in the Shop!
= Search for Orbs in each mission. Once you find enough, you will be able to unlock cool things…
= If you accomplish a great feat or help someone out (side-quests) you will gain one of these Stars.
= There are 9 easter eggs cleverly hidden throughout the missions. Can you find them all?
Shop Items (Buy these items in the Shop):
= The Swift Axe is a mystical weapon forged from pure iron that gives whoever wields it adrenaline to overcome its foe.
= Qulan Gal’s Bow was crafted by Qulan himself. Qulan with a sharp eye killed Genghis Khan’s horse with this special bow. Made of the finest Oak, it is suitable for long range shots that will take out your enemy.
There are many more Shop items you can buy including armor and accessories! These weapons above are just a small sample of what’s to come…
Rules and requirements:
I know you may want to skim past this part, but this is the most important portion of the thread! So please read.
- 1. You must keep your render distance at or above 10 chunks! (I would highly recommend higher than 10 if your computer can handle it. Also, in the 4th and 10th mission you will have to have your render distance at 12!)
- 2. Play on minecraft 1.8! (This map will not work on 1.7 or lower! Also, I wouldn’t try playing this on any of the 1.9 test versions, yet!)
- 3. You must be in Adventure mode (/gamemode a) at all times EXCEPT for when the game turns you to a different gamemode.
- 4. You must play this map singleplayer! (It just got too complicated to make this map multiplayer, I’m really sorry guys.)
Assassin’s Creed: Reclaiming A Kingdom Map Installation:
- Download Assassin’s Creed: Reclaiming A Kingdom Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.