Ascension Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 aims to create an immersive, yet challenging adventure for you to endeavor upon. Heavily inspired by Skyrim, you’ll jump into a world battling intimidating monsters, slaying mysterious bosses, looting seemingly innocent dungeons, ultimately leading up to the recapturing of the five ancient Artifacts.
- 7 new mobs (6 hostile, 1 passive)
- A new boss: The Pharaoh
- Tons of new, unique weaponry
- 7 new structures (2 dungeons, 1 boss structure)
- Loot generation in Ascension and Vanilla structures
- 3 new ores which server a multitude of purposes
- Plus many more features!
Ascension Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.