Arrow Cam mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds a feature that allows your point of view to follow arrows that you fire and to see exactly where they land and how much damage they inflict. This point of view has been used countless times in films and video games, and it is about time that Minecraft was able to share in its glory. It is a truly remarkable way of increasing your accuracy and adding a few cinematic elements to your Minecraft experience. In order to activate this stunning point of view, all you have to do is crouch while firing an arrow.
Arrow Cam Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.