Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that lets you create skins for your weapons and armour in game.
- Armourer – Main block needed to build skins.
- Equipment Cube – Block used for building skins. (Also has a variant that glows in the dark).
- Glass Equipment Cube – Transparent Blocks used for building skins. (Has a glowing variant too).
- Equipment library – Saves and loads skins from disk letting you share them with friends.
- Mannequins – Can be used to show your skins off, and are fully poseable.
- Colour Mixer – Used to mix up colours for painting skins.
- Guide Book – A guide book! [WIP]
- Equipment Skin Template – What skins get saved onto.
- Paintbrush – Colours block.
- Paint Roller – Colours blocks in a 3x3x1 pattern.
- Colour Picker – Grabs the colour from a block .
- Burn Tool – Makes blocks darker.
- Dodge Tool – Makes blocks lighter.
- Colour Noise Tool – Applies random colour shading to a block.
- Shade Noise Tool – Applies random shading to a block.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.