Armory-World Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Add-On for Armory that adds the common metals to Armories Armor System. Example of the Metals:
It adds completely configurable WorldGen for these metals to the World. Which you can disable if you want, as Armory is mostly OreDic supported.
Note: This mod need Armory – Weaponry
Other Modules for Armory?
Currently there are the following modules for Armory available:
- Armory – Armoring the World.
The core Armory mod, provides all the blocks, mechanics, items and the Vanilla materials for the Armory System. Without this module no other Module will work in your Environment!
- Armory – Weaponry
This module adds the Tinkers Construct metals to Armories Armoring System.
Armory-World Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.