Armory Weaponry Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a Addon for Armory. It adds the Materials of Tinkers Construct to the Armory Armor system, expanding the default material list with 6 new Metals including the hottest one: Manyullyn.
How to Install:
An Example suit:
Features of this Addon:
- Full compatibility with most of the default TiC metals (Cobalt, Ardite, Manyullun etc.)
- Automatic conversion of materials registered to the TiC LiquidCasting-System (can be turned off in the config). This means that even if we did not program the metals in by hand like those named above, Armory can work with them as it will try to emulate the calculations we do when we add a metal into the game:
- Will convert materials as long as it is possible to create a ingot out of the liquid using the TableCasting mechanism in TiC
- Properties and variables are calculated on the fly, while you start your game.
- Colors of the metals are calculated from there Ingot color. This might cause some issues when it attempts to convert the color to the ToolTip color. This can be fixed by changing the variables in the appropriate material configuration file that Armory always generates on startup.
Armory – Weaponry Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.