ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
ArmorStatusHUD Mod Features:
- Use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
- Shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
- Configurable tiers of damage with associated colors: damage text changes color as items are used
- See how many arrows are left for your bow
- Configurable alignment/orientation on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
- Option to show/hide text damage values
- Option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
- Option to show/hide item names
- Option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
ArmorStatusHUD Mod Installation:
- Requires Forge.
- Do not extract.
- Drop the downloaded zip/jar file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Make sure you have also downloaded bspkrsCore, a REQUIRED DEPENDENCY for all my mods.