Armors HUD Revived Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a liteloader mod for minecraft versions 1.9 and up based heavily on Urushibara’s Armors HUD Mod. This mod displays the equipped armor on screen right side so you can check the armor’s damage any time. This mod requires LiteLoader 1.9 or newer to run.
Armors HUD Revived Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.